It’s windy outside and chances are it’s about to snow.
Spring has hidden away, all tucked in in a cozy place.
So let’s speak about all things delicate and soft to hush away coldness:
- enjoying a warm camomile tea or a hot cup of white chocolate,
- and a freshly baked croissant
- listening to Susannah McCorkle
- stumbling upon a wonderfully easy and surprising reading like “The most beautiful book in the world”
- wearing a pale soft ring to warm up your fingers.
Have a soft warm day, dears, wherever you are.