It’s been raining heavily for the past few days.
Warm summer drops, delicate and hazy. I gaze through the window like a cat, smudging the glass with my fingertips and smiling happy to be safely inside.
The sun always gets me torn away from myself, in a frantic euphoria. Live, love overwhelming like a surf wave pushing to the top.
When it rains the chaotic day dreaming stops and the inner world breaths in. No rush, aside from any time frame.
- A few drops of Damascus rose water sprinkled on the wrist and in your hair;
- Drawing some new sketches of the perfect chair;
- Planning the next dessert;
- Writing for the love of writing;
- Reading for the love of reading;
- Nail coloring;
- Trying on a new skirt.